Thursday, December 24, 2009

Interesting Dream

I had a crazy dream...well most of my dreams are crazy, long and very detailed. The jest of this dream was that I'm supposed to wait for Rudy to get his shit together and that I'm supposed to be with him...perhaps that's my subconscious hoping things will work out, or maybe it's really what I'm supposed to do...who knows?

So I dreamt that I was in this big room, there were a lot of people in there and we were being attacked by this octopus like monster...I just saw the tentacles. I had Lucian in my arms and was climbing up on a desk in a corner and trying to get up on the cabinets above. I was screaming for Rudy to help me as the tentacles were thrashing around me, scraping my leg. He was nowhere to be found, and it was getting really scary. Then out of nowhere he showed up and saved us. HOW CHEEEEEZY!!!! God I'm a hopeless romantic even in my dreams! hahaha Well then in my dream I heard someone say, 'see he does care about you, you just have to wait for him' I don’t know who said it....

No comments:

Post a Comment